ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Legalizing Weed in Canada

by kingsirus - 04-24-2017 - 04:52 AM
well, prime minister, Trudeau is legalizing weed in Canada. His reasons are because he thinks if they legalize weed that it will take money away from the gangs and keep the kids safe but I believe that will not be the case I believe that the gangs will make even more money as it won't be an illegal drug anymore so that they can sell more without worrying and the civilians will buy more since it's legalized

oh here is the source where I got the information out of it http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/trudeau-l...-1.3308700
Not really how it works OP. Registered legal marijuana shops would be allowed to sell without issues. Dealing without the legal documents saying you can sell weed would still be illegal.
oh well, i think that is necessary
"Stealing" from gangs. Sounds good, doesnt work. XD
LOL its obviously just a great way to raise taxes when most countries are in massive debt ! Any excuse will do.
legalize weed worldwide. canada isnt unless the US does
Actually weed is not forbidden in our country xD "Tunisia"
I just hope this legislation about legalizing it in the US happens soon
its a good idea, i will be smoking all day... jkjk,, im a 9 year old russian that plays csgo all day and screams "cyka blyat" down my potato mic.
Sounds like a good idea.. I thought canada already had it legalized in some parts tho?

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)