ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Leeches

by Sea - 12-07-2016 - 07:27 AM
Leeches really piss me off.

No not the blood sucking parasites, the forum leeches. That just sign up for various sites, spam "thanks for sharing" or not even posting shit and taking content, then going back and claiming it as their own.

Leeches are annoying. I've leeched content before, but I also post original content and findings, as well share things I have encountered. So before I have some keyboard warrior coming forth and challenging me to a game of wits with their massive googling and self-taught 1337 hacker skills, shut up. I've leeched before, but I try extremely hard not to and I also try to contribute to a site that I get content from.

Anyways...what are your opinions on forum parasites like leeches that we so persistently attain?
They fucking bother me. And they're super easy to point out. Wish more could be done about them.
@3 is my slut
(12-07-2016 - 01:49 PM)Luna Wrote: They fucking bother me. And they're super easy to point out. Wish more could be done about them.

It really sucks too, because there will be times on certain forums or threads that if you call them out on it, the staff will get on you about it (not here) and I think to myself, "do you even know what your policies are on this site are?"
post count = leachers lmao, thats the problem when you own a leaks forum you will get them then some will return.
[Image: RQyFiiZ.png]
(12-07-2016 - 07:23 PM)Azzid Wrote: post count = leachers lmao, thats the problem when you own a leaks forum you will get them then some will return.

Yeah that makes sense, but it's just annoying when you're sitting here wanting a forum to grow and expand, then you see stupid shit where its "post your CCs here, idc if they're burnt just post them."

By the guy with 0 posts, excluding the one he just posted.
They're really easy to find haha, usually they haven't update their profile (avatar, bio, etc); they post random useless threads and posts (sometimes even in the wrong section) to earn credits. And when they have enough credits to get what they wanted, they're gone.
(12-07-2016 - 09:19 PM)Jade Wrote: They're really easy to find haha, usually they haven't update their profile (avatar, bio, etc); they post random useless threads and posts (sometimes even in the wrong section) to earn credits. And when they have enough credits to get what they wanted, they're gone.

how it works on all leak forums pal :)
(12-07-2016 - 09:20 PM)Azzid Wrote:
(12-07-2016 - 09:19 PM)Jade Wrote: They're really easy to find haha, usually they haven't update their profile (avatar, bio, etc); they post random useless threads and posts (sometimes even in the wrong section) to earn credits. And when they have enough credits to get what they wanted, they're gone.

I know haha, its just so easy to seperate them from people that actually care for the forum.
(12-07-2016 - 09:22 PM)Jade Wrote:

I know haha, its just so easy to seperate them from people that actually care for the forum.

TBH it is, this is why when i go to leach things i always add a bio avatar etc so they wont detect me lmao
(12-07-2016 - 09:24 PM)Azzid Wrote:
(12-07-2016 - 09:22 PM)Jade Wrote:

TBH it is, this is why when i go to leach things i always add a bio avatar etc so they wont detect me lmao

Haha, thats pretty smart tbh :D

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)