ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

how to convert offsets

by zued - 02-26-2020 - 03:22 AM
can someone teach me how to convert offsets from ps3 to xbox ????

is there any program that can convert iso easily?
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching
#UseADebuggerAndDontAskStupidQuestions
(02-26-2020 - 06:37 PM)PhucedMODZ Wrote: #UseADebuggerAndDontAskStupidQuestions
Debugger ?
if you dont know what a debugger is, sell your consoles and never try to develop anything again :/
(02-27-2020 - 01:11 AM)UNBOUND Wrote: use your brain lol, it isn't hard, you're literally just searching for the same shit. it especially isn't hard on 360/ps3 since it's the same processor.
I have no idea how to do it, but I'm trying to do it for a while, but all the superior people ignore me so I end up dropping questions in DF

(02-27-2020 - 12:38 AM)PhucedMODZ Wrote: if you dont know what a debugger is, sell your consoles and never try to develop anything again :/
if you know how to do things let me try

I know a lot but not enough  Disappointed
(02-26-2020 - 03:22 AM)zued Wrote: can someone teach me how to convert offsets from ps3 to xbox ????

I to convert them

I did it with an xbox and a ps3
[Image: eZYKdLc.png]
(02-26-2020 - 03:22 AM)zued Wrote: can someone teach me how to convert offsets from ps3 to xbox ????

FinnaFinnaFinnaFinnaFinnaFinnaFinnaFinna

I will help you, I feel bad because everyone on this thread has been in your pos but still talking shit.

Discord: LiveModz | Neon#3908
(02-27-2020 - 04:30 PM)magiccarpet Wrote:

I will help you, I feel bad because everyone on this thread has been in your pos but still talking shit.

Discord: LiveModz | Neon#3908
That's so true lmfao.
MD: Trident
the best  FREE GTAV mod menu

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)