ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Xbox Shield --- New Layout just made -- Just dumped Enjoy

by Stole - 03-18-2019 - 12:15 AM
Xbox Shield --- New Layout just made -- Just dumped Enjoy

Download: https://mega.nz/#!LCIm0KrR!eqnqnebz44LuV...tCRB26nQQU

Enjoy peeps 

Private Always wins.
Rip xbox shield skids
this is so pointless lel if u going to leak there site at least leak the full files instead of just a .html
welp...  100emoji
(03-18-2019 - 06:49 AM)clbmodzlive Wrote: this is so pointless lel if u going to leak there site at least leak the full files instead of just a .html

If that was to happen why would i leak something you'd leech ? logic and if i did i'd purposely cripple them. Also this irritates XboxShield so its a thumbs up for me.
(03-18-2019 - 12:51 PM)Private Wrote:
(03-18-2019 - 06:49 AM)clbmodzlive Wrote: this is so pointless lel if u going to leak there site at least leak the full files instead of just a .html

If that was to happen why would i leak something you'd leech ? logic and if i did i'd purposely cripple them. Also this irritates XboxShield so its a thumbs up for me.

lel why leak something if u dont want ppl to leech from this is a leak forums site lol ppl are going to leech. but i dont want xbox shields shitty website. also any one can dump any website. but i guess it'll irritate them so props to u then
woeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

fuck sheild the owners a skid
thansk for this!!!
cheers thanks for this mate!
oh shit nice one man

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)