ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Versa Shotz Source by ghostboy2018

by ilovemars - 12-06-2018 - 03:34 AM
(12-06-2018 - 03:34 AM)ilovemars Wrote:
*I DO NOT OWN THIS SOURCE*

This is Versa Shotz Tool Source, This one i got the source for today took a while due to large file size lol,
Never seen it leaked on DF before so here ya guys and gals go!

(Also Versa Shotz he cant code for shit, He used Smokey xKoVx's tool Source of which you can instantly
Tell upon looking at it, It has the exact same options coded the same but certain things changed such as IXboxConsole etc etc,
I know this as i have Smokey's source and whats more shocking how a youtuber thinks he can get away with that sh!t haha,
He didn't even bother to at least do a C&P job he just deleted all other files in smokeys tool but kept his multi cod part like come'n
if your going to do it at least make it decent LMFAO)

Download:
Content Unlocked
Content is hidden

No need for a vs on a source file
lemme see this
nice release bro
GG on the release

This is Versa Shotz Tool Source, This one i got the source for today took a while due to large file size lol,

(Also Versa Shotz he cant code for shit, He used Smokey xKoVx's tool Source of which you can instantly
Tell upon looking at it, It has the exact same options coded the same but certain things changed such as IXboxConsole etc etc,
I know this as i have Smokey's source and whats more shocking how a youtuber thinks he can get away with that sh!t haha,
He didn't even bother to at least do a C&P job he just deleted all other files in smokeys tool but kept his multi cod part like come'n

Download:
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.
(12-06-2018 - 03:34 AM)ilovemarsddddd Wrote:

Download:
Hidden Content

i need some pics of the tools you are posting mate haha

Download:
Hidden Content

damnn snagging code from that boy smokey

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)