ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Simple Cash Drop Detection - XBOX

by trinity7 - 06-28-2019 - 04:01 PM
Hey, So Made This A Few Days Ago. Nothing Special, But It's Cool And It Works. I Was Trying To Replicate What Wardens (PC GTA Menu - Notifies If Cash Is Being Dropped In Session) And SVT [i][b]Do (360 GTA Menu - Notifies When Cash Is Being Dropped "Dead Ped" / "Cash Drop" - And Who's Dropping The It). You Could Use This And Simply Add Another Func IN The First If Statement To Detect The Player Recieving The Cash (U Can Figure That Out If U Want). Anyways Here Ya Go.[/b][/i]
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

- Edit: This Is Currently Set To Detect 40k Money Bags, But U Can Add The Hashes U Want, To Be Able To Detect More ;)
2021 Best Be Better Then 2020
(06-29-2019 - 01:02 AM)UNBOUND Wrote: Get the name and this will be dank.

Indeeed Bro Indeed.
Thx for the release :)
(06-29-2019 - 01:18 AM)BModzMasterTM Wrote: Thx for the release :)

Watch Out! Your Leech Bar Is Rising... Lol
(06-29-2019 - 01:20 AM)trinity7 Wrote:
(06-29-2019 - 01:18 AM)BModzMasterTM Wrote: Thx for the release :)

Watch Out! Your Leech Bar Is Rising... Lol

I dont use it anyway its just another code in a .txt in my desktop, i say thx cuz its impolate not to do it
(06-28-2019 - 04:01 PM)trinity7 Wrote: Hey, So Made This A Few Days Ago. Nothing Special, But It's Cool And It Works. I Was Trying To Replicate What Wardens (PC GTA Menu - Notifies If Cash Is Being Dropped In Session) And SVT [i][b]Do (360 GTA Menu - Notifies When Cash Is Being Dropped "Dead Ped" / "Cash Drop" - And Who's Dropping The It). You Could Use This And Simply Add Another Func IN The First If Statement To Detect The Player Recieving The Cash (U Can Figure That Out If U Want). Anyways Here Ya Go.[/b][/i]
Hidden Content

- Edit: This Is Currently Set To Detect 40k Money Bags, But U Can Add The Hashes U Want, To Be Able To Detect More ;)

Cool Dank Code
(07-03-2019 - 11:16 PM)DartFx_Yt Wrote:
(06-28-2019 - 04:01 PM)trinity7 Wrote: Hey, So Made This A Few Days Ago. Nothing Special, But It's Cool And It Works. I Was Trying To Replicate What Wardens (PC GTA Menu - Notifies If Cash Is Being Dropped In Session) And SVT [i][b]Do (360 GTA Menu - Notifies When Cash Is Being Dropped "Dead Ped" / "Cash Drop" - And Who's Dropping The It). You Could Use This And Simply Add Another Func IN The First If Statement To Detect The Player Recieving The Cash (U Can Figure That Out If U Want). Anyways Here Ya Go.[/b][/i]
Hidden Content

Cool Dank Code
cheers
always dropping cool stuff.
Thanks im going to make this and then add stuff to it maybe detect even morestuff with it
(07-20-2019 - 05:54 AM)Venom_Modz Wrote: Thanks im going to make this and then add stuff to it maybe detect even morestuff with it
It's already made wdym lol?

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)