ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

SavageLive and Savage Engine source

by HarleyQuinn - 02-02-2019 - 03:03 AM
Never heard of it
Don’t blame you
Harley Quinn
Cj Is Just Mad He Gots The Shittyest Menu And it get cracked every update hahahahah
Judge Judy Is Sexy Asf Can We All Agree?  Love
& Lets Stop The Cracking War M8s Devil )
(Make Modding Fun Again 100emoji   )
(02-03-2019 - 12:17 AM)lilzip Wrote: Cj Is Just Mad He Gots The Shittyest Menu And it get cracked every update hahahahah

It never been cracked, shittyest menu lol boy you are stupid. You are mad that savagelive and savagemenu got leaked rip
Harley Quinn
mate your menu is rubbish god sake you dont even code it you lol your menus been cracked god sake you tried to take down skynet cos you got butthurt lol
If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. 
If broken by an inside force, life begins. 
Great things always begin from the inside.
(02-03-2019 - 02:26 AM)ghostboy2018 Wrote: mate your menu is rubbish god sake you dont even code it you lol your menus been cracked god sake you tried to take down skynet cos you got butthurt lol

That's your opinion, I have never claimed to code my menu everyone knows that buddy. It has not been cracked robert jackson released an old unauthed version and renamed it cracked lol. Skynet mmm arent they scamming considering its free forever and they are charging people. Butthurt? really when its them crying over the free version so they have to make gay photoshop pics lol to make themselves feel big
Harley Quinn
(02-03-2019 - 04:07 AM)DeCrash Wrote:
(02-03-2019 - 02:26 AM)ghostboy2018 Wrote: mate your menu is rubbish god sake you dont even code it you lol your menus been cracked god sake you tried to take down skynet cos you got butthurt lol

That's your opinion, I have never claimed to code my menu everyone knows that buddy. It has not been cracked robert jackson released an old unauthed version and renamed it cracked lol. Skynet mmm arent they scamming considering its free forever and they are charging people. Butthurt? really when its them crying over the free version so they have to make gay photoshop pics lol to make themselves feel big

How does your menu look, Is it skidded??

(02-02-2019 - 03:50 PM)KappaMoDz Wrote:
(02-02-2019 - 09:59 AM)dabexclusive Wrote: I can't believe plebs still think proof is just showing files in a source folder. smh

It is proof though, smexy aka niqqie watched me take the pic.

jesus christ you make it seem like this source is legandary. one of a kind. 
Its nothing more than a piece of shit if you don't show a picture of it not be a c&p UI.

the last gen scene needs to die. gta servers need to shut down...they die, later.

hahahaaha i doint give a fuck about savage live bro lmfao ur just too but hurt to admit ur shit was cracked and how shitty it is lol
Judge Judy Is Sexy Asf Can We All Agree?  Love
& Lets Stop The Cracking War M8s Devil )
(Make Modding Fun Again 100emoji   )
(02-03-2019 - 05:45 AM)lilzip Wrote:

hahahaaha i doint give a fuck about savage live bro lmfao ur just too but hurt to admit ur shit was cracked and how shitty it is lol
You are stupid if you believe it was ever cracked its was unauthed that i sent to akash then he leaked it and robert jackson renamed it cracked and released it kid you are stupid. Shitty lol dude thats your opinion its irreverent
Harley Quinn
(02-03-2019 - 07:12 AM)DeCrash Wrote:
(02-03-2019 - 05:45 AM)lilzip Wrote:

You are stupid if you believe it was ever cracked its was unauthed that i sent to akash then he leaked it and robert jackson renamed it cracked and released it kid you are stupid. Shitty lol dude thats your opinion its irreverent

calm down yall
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Spamming...

Users browsing: 7 Guest(s)