ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

SUPREME V - MENU LEAK - STORY

by EMILG0NZA - 08-08-2020 - 06:22 AM
I Leak this Menu Cuz A Friend Say That He want a Source to Start "Coding" I add 30 Crashes / Leaked Crashes and just name as SVT Crash  Finna  Then he Sell The Leaked Menu Base To a Guy Call [color=var(--header-primary)]Glitzy MoDz[/color][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)]#8666
[/color][He Just Sell the menu Cuz he Crash SVT Paid But are Leaked Crashes So maybe its not true]
Then He Starting Selling To People The Leaked Menu Withaut Adding Stuff to The menu Just Imagine a Venom Menu With 30 maybe a bit more Crashes Free And Patcheable crashes Witha  Over Price

https://www.mediafire.com/file/cxh95zbbt...V.xex/file
Disc = 0xemiil
tienezbidio destakosa? j0t0
(08-08-2020 - 07:19 AM)BModzMasterTM Wrote: tienezbidio destakosa? j0t0
LOL Essolo Venommenu ElFiltrado
Disc = 0xemiil
no source. bad leak
(08-08-2020 - 10:53 PM)mike_anime Wrote: no source. bad leak
Finna Finna  ... Hope U coment its a "Joking Comment"
Disc = 0xemiil
(08-08-2020 - 04:16 PM)FeetForFree Wrote:
(08-08-2020 - 07:19 AM)BModzMasterTM Wrote: tienezbidio destakosa? j0t0
LOL Essolo Venommenu ElFiltrado
aaaaaa kekaka
thx for this bro
What is This Lol? Names These Days Are So Unoriginal..
2021 Best Be Better Then 2020
Leak this Menu Cuz A Friend Say That He want a Source to Start "Coding" I add 30 Crashes / Leaked Crashes and just name as SVT Crash Finna Then he Sell The Leaked Menu Base To a Guy Call [color=var(--header-primary)]Glitzy MoDz[/color][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)]#8666
[/color][He Just Sell the menu Cuz he Crash SVT Paid But are Leaked Crashes So maybe its not true]
Then He Starting Selling To People The Leaked Menu Withaut Adding Stuff to The menu Just Imagine a Venom Menu With 30 maybe a bit more Crashes Free And Patcheable crashes Witha Over Price
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming
Nice story brooo

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)