ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Pirate Perfection Reborn Premium 1.1.3 BLT Mod

by LightningKid - 01-21-2018 - 07:29 PM
thx u for shereing 
Hey man nice share cant wait for more
New Cheat Provider
hmm I cant download so sad cause I need atleast 15 post
Thanks a lot :)
(01-21-2018 - 07:29 PM)LightningKid Wrote: This was posted before but the original leak requires an Encryption Key for MEGA that is lost due to the OP being inactive since 2016. (edit: This is the "Legacy" version PPR, there is a more up to date version however I don't know if I want to dish out the money for it). If planning on using this for the current version of Payday 2 you have to update the BLT manually through here. (This is NOT the cheat, the cheat is down below. Also note that the cheat has not been updated in 2-3 years so some features may or may not work)

Changelog:

PREMIUM
Piggyback / Friendly Face Turret  -  RIDE YOUR PEASANTS INTO BATTLE!    (Troll Menu [Numpad 4] > Interact With Other Players > Piggyback)    {Not in Video... you'll see}
Police Hotline - "I would like to report a crime...  I'm one of the criminals but that's not important..."   (Troll Menu [Numpad 4] > Police Hotline)
Skin Unlocker Features:
Uninterrupted Steam Inventory    (Have all skins and manage your real items)
Blocked accidentally clicking Sell Item on cheated skins    {Not in Video}

PRO
Crew Finder  -  Stealthy way to find pirates like you    (Job Menu [Numpad 2] > Crew Finder)
No More Included Skin Mods Option  -  Weapon skins will no longer wipe all your modification away    (Option in PP Setup Menu)    {Not in Video}

Regular
Aim-Down Sight-Bot Option  -  AimBot will only activate while holding right click    (Option in PP Setup Menu)  (Mod Menu [F2] > Aimbot)
Skin Unlocker Fix:  Allowed ability to Sort
Specific Inventory Weapon Search menu  -  Search for weapon mods by weapon    (Main Menu [Numpad 1] > Specific Inventory > Weapon Search)    (In v1.0.5, but was never announced)
Bodhi's Taser Headshot for all weapons    (Part of Weapons List [Numpad 7] > Always Dismember)
Also allowed Always Dismember to be a savable option for Configuration Menu [F6]
Loot Card Spoofer  -  Fake your multiplayer loot drop like a card counter    (Set up with PP Setup Menu)    {Not in Video}
Auto Cooker v2.0 Update  -  Now works for Cook Off, moves the spawn location for meth bags, and will never... ever... stop    (Mission Menu [Numpad 9])
PP Setup Menu  -  Bid farewell to editing the "config.lua" file    (Main Menu [Numpad 1] > PP Setup Menu)
Dynamic Help Menu  -  Changes the menu based on your keys so you can always know what they are    (Help Menu [F1])
Safe Simulator  -  Unlimited fake safes and fake drills?  And I pack what's inside?  Um, yes please!    (Main Menu [Numpad 1] > Inventory Menu)
Fixed Big Bank's Donation Ticker  -  My little buggy abomination is silenced if it breaks    (Hopefully...)
Weapons List DLC Check  -  Simply adds a [DLC] tag to DLC items you don't have unlocked    (Weapons List [Numpad 7])

v1.1.1:
Added temporary fixes to ignore leftovers of Free Flight
Added fix to Premium Skin Unlocker
Probably some other bits and bobs

v1.1.2:
Anti-Anti-Cheat updated for Update 100

v1.1.3:
Update to Secret Skills for new Skills setup
Also implemented version check to stop old save file from being loaded in case there is another Skill overhaul

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

thanks for this

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)