ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Modder Attach Protection (XBOX 360)

by trinity7 - 07-11-2018 - 12:30 PM
(02-26-2019 - 10:04 PM)UndergroundX360 Wrote: this is in the AFC source

I am tired of seeing repetitive things like this all the time, since that source came out they now spend the same shit publishing, learn to innovate

I am the creator of afc and they already bored me, learn to do their own things.

Eyes  Chill Bud. Since when was this in AFC. Also if shit like this bores you, Leave the scene already, What are you doing for it anyway? Eyes

(02-26-2019 - 07:52 PM)Private Wrote: Isn't this like any other protection standing on players head .etc

Not Really As The Ones Thats Are Leaked Do NOT Work! This Is Flawless.
2021 Best Be Better Then 2020
(02-26-2019 - 11:10 PM)trinity7 Wrote:

I am tired of seeing repetitive things like this all the time, since that source came out they now spend the same shit publishing, learn to innovate

I am the creator of afc and they already bored me, learn to do their own things.

Eyes  Chill Bud. Since when was this in AFC. Also if shit like this bores you, Leave the scene already, What are you doing for it anyway? Eyes

(02-26-2019 - 07:52 PM)Private Wrote: Isn't this like any other protection standing on players head .etc

Yes, maybe now AFC is crap, I understand it but ...

At least thank me for the codes you've used from AFC, oh sorry I talked about more, haha
(02-26-2019 - 11:51 PM)UndergroundX360 Wrote:

At least thank me for the codes you've used from AFC, oh sorry I talked about more, haha

Lmao, These are simply natives. this isn't (Your Code) lol. Anyway's dont avoid my question, What are you doing to help the community?! Eyes Finna
(02-27-2019 - 02:21 AM)trinity7 Wrote:

Lmao, These are simply natives. this isn't (Your Code) lol. Anyway's dont avoid my question, What are you doing to help the community?! Eyes Finna

Well, what have I done to help the community?

What I have done is to launch a complete work that I have made of my effort and I do not release the things that others throw (like you) that only look for food like insects that hope to find something new.

And back to the question, with the work that I have published, I know that I have helped many people in this forum, maybe it is not so much but it is more than what you did here, greetings.
(02-27-2019 - 06:35 AM)UndergroundX360 Wrote:
(02-27-2019 - 02:21 AM)trinity7 Wrote:

Well, what have I done to help the community?

What I have done is to launch a complete work that I have made of my effort and I do not release the things that others throw (like you) that only look for food like insects that hope to find something new.

And back to the question, with the work that I have published, I know that I have helped many people in this forum, maybe it is not so much but it is more than what you did here, greetings.

Lol did u make the writing BIG enough buddy. All im saying is this isnt your work and in fact ive helped many people lol. ive had menu owners ask for certain things etc. i may not be as known as some people but bts im known Wink  and the only menu's i know your name from are that crappy thing Superior x Finna  and the AFC. Anyways enough arguing, enjoy your day.
Nice release man
This looks fucking stupid. Taylor is gay!
[Image: G05fkTF.jpg]
nice thanks for the release

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)