ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Grabbing Crew Tag With Crew ID

by trinity7 - 04-17-2019 - 08:23 AM
I Saw A Post/Thread By XBLPhantom Asking If (NETWORK::_NETWORK_GET_PLAYER_CREW_EMBLEM_TXD_NAME) Was The Way To Grab The Name Or Crew Tag, This Would Be Incorrect To My Knowledge (But I May Be Wrong Tho xD). [i]There's A Simpler Way To Do This, But I've Not Done Much Research Into It, So I Just Drew This Up And Thought Id Post This (And Yes It Works). [/i]

The Below Func Works If U Have The Crew ID's You'd Like To Detect. Like I Said Above, This Is Just A Quick Basic Func, To Print Names Directly To Your Info Box. Some Menu's Have The Actual Func To Grab A Players Crew And Print Direct In Game, I Havent Made This Yet. But Anyways Here You Go. :)

This Will Help Some Of You Struggling Menu's.

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Enjoy
2021 Best Be Better Then 2020
(04-17-2019 - 08:23 AM)trinity7 Wrote: I Saw A Post/Thread By XBLPhantom Asking If (NETWORK::_NETWORK_GET_PLAYER_CREW_EMBLEM_TXD_NAME) Was The Way To Grab The Name Or Crew Tag, This Would Be Incorrect To My Knowledge (But I May Be Wrong Tho xD). [i]There's A Simpler Way To Do This, But I've Not Done Much Research Into It, So I Just Drew This Up And Thought Id Post This (And Yes It Works). [/i]

The Below Func Works If U Have The Crew ID's You'd Like To Detect. Like I Said Above, This Is Just A Quick Basic Func, To Print Names Directly To Your Info Box. Some Menu's Have The Actual Func To Grab A Players Crew And Print Direct In Game, I Havent Made This Yet. But Anyways Here You Go. :)

Hidden Content

[/color]

Enjoy

thx
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.
(04-17-2019 - 08:23 AM)trinity7 Wrote: I Saw A Post/Thread By XBLPhantom Asking If (NETWORK::_NETWORK_GET_PLAYER_CREW_EMBLEM_TXD_NAME) Was The Way To Grab The Name Or Crew Tag, This Would Be Incorrect To My Knowledge (But I May Be Wrong Tho xD). [i]There's A Simpler Way To Do This, But I've Not Done Much Research Into It, So I Just Drew This Up And Thought Id Post This (And Yes It Works). [/i]

Hidden Content

[/color]

Enjoy

looks great. thanks for the release  Flex love how it's set up like a modder detection would be. "no crew" definition is missing though.
Good Release Trinity that a fine coded way to do the crew ids also more understandable and simple 
for the modding community.
             Elitedox Official

Thx for the release bro : )

Lol i thought in a different code, this was created by the roulette boi
(04-17-2019 - 03:51 PM)BModzMasterTM Wrote: Thx for the release bro : )

Lol i thought in a different code, this was created by the roulette boi

Nope Lol. The Only Thing He Did, Well not Just Him, But Many Others, Is The Struct, Above My Printing Func, I Added It All in One So Y'all Wouldnt Have to go around looking for it, and so it wouldn't be one of these half done leaks lol.

(04-17-2019 - 02:38 PM)Elitedox Wrote: Good Release Trinity that a fine coded way to do the crew ids also more understandable and simple 
for the modding community.

Nice
2021 Best Be Better Then 2020

Hidden Content

[/color]

Enjoy

thanks for release!
nice release mate as always :)
nice release man
Judge Judy Is Sexy Asf Can We All Agree?  Love
& Lets Stop The Cracking War M8s Devil )
(Make Modding Fun Again 100emoji   )
Great post i always used the global method

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)