ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Destroyer crack detection

by RektSkid - 04-16-2020 - 02:33 AM
Nope never bought it or used nor will i ever, fuck yourself DETRASH fucking garbage ass nigga, your such a waste that you got "-6" rep on here haha proves no one likes you alsol what happened to your trash ass decrash aka DETRASH menu haha say no more bum ass nigga keep doing cocaine and end up 6 ft under niglet
(04-18-2020 - 03:26 AM)iTz Nightmxre Wrote: Nope never bought it or used nor will i ever, fuck yourself DETRASH fucking garbage ass nigga, your such a waste that you got "-6" rep on here haha proves no one likes you alsol what happened to your trash ass decrash aka DETRASH menu haha say no more bum ass nigga keep doing cocaine and end up 6 ft under niglet
Sure you seem really mad for someone that hasn’t bought it aye. Lol you really think rep on here means anything wow sad much. Doesn’t prove anything haha. Sold ownership off that over a year ago keep up. You really need to calm down
Harley Quinn
nice thanks for this

weird name tho lol
destroyer cracked? wtf
(04-18-2020 - 03:26 AM)iTz Nightmxre Wrote: Nope never bought it or used nor will i ever, fuck yourself DETRASH fucking garbage ass nigga, your such a waste that you got "-6" rep on here haha proves no one likes you alsol what happened to your trash ass decrash aka DETRASH menu haha say no more bum ass nigga keep doing cocaine and end up 6 ft under niglet
who got minus rep now
Harley Quinn
kinda odd share

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)