ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

DeCrash 1.6(dev Jeff Smith)

by HarleyQuinn - 05-06-2019 - 03:43 AM
Since Jeff Smith aka Warfare LordWarfare whatever he want to go by is reselling my old source from when he was the dev I thought I would leak it here also include listener if any links get broken let me know 
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Harley Quinn
(05-06-2019 - 03:43 AM)DeCrash Wrote: Since Jeff Smith aka Warfare LordWarfare whatever he want to go by is reselling my old source from when he was the dev I thought I would leak it here also include listener if any links get broken let me know 
Hidden Content

[/b][/font]
Nice lol
lol, color options & editing options was removed
(05-06-2019 - 04:32 AM)BModzMasterTM Wrote: lol, color options & editing options was removed

He was doing it from start again before he left
Harley Quinn
lol probs cancer just like all the other sources
(05-06-2019 - 05:47 AM)Venom_Modz Wrote: lol probs cancer just like all the other sources

I took a quick 5 mins through it, Really is garbage.
Figured it was lol
(05-06-2019 - 03:43 AM)DeCrash Wrote: Since Jeff Smith aka Warfare LordWarfare whatever he want to go by is reselling my old source from when he was the dev I thought I would leak it here also include listener if any links get broken let me know 
Hidden Content

[/b][/font]

that shit menu is for payment? amazing
drawNotification("Welcome to Royale 2.5, Created by SxsxModz");
C++/C# Dev
Gsc/r Dev
[Image: Royaletram2.png]

vou dar uma olhada
all the code was leaked functions so useless, it could be cool if it contains colors options & editing options

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)