ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

[Leak][BTC] Auto-Pilot / Manual Method for Bitcoins

by Fiora - 05-24-2016 - 05:58 PM
Profit is not guaranteed as luck can screw you
I had success with it, maybe you can to.

Hello Demon Forums, today I wanted to post about how you can make some bitcoins on the side, Note this method works much better if you already have 5-15$ in bitcoin invested into the site as you can bet more and win more.

A game called BustaBit allows you to bet and win, Its Provably Fair System will maybe show insight on how it's "Fair" but I made a few hundred dollars off of this, Pm me for proof.

I played manual during this time but, I know not everyone can sit and watch a graph go up for ever so i'm here to leak a script, Note I do not take credit for this script nor am I responsible for any bitcoins lost, but if won feel free to donate  :oscar: . Check Signature  

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Once you're logged in and ready to play.
Follow these instructions listed below

STEP 1

Spoiler Show
[Image: Gw9WnSc.png]

STEP 2
Copy and paste the code into this and edit desired settings

Spoiler Show
[Image: ftKiu7s.png]
Original Script Page
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Precision and grace.
Thanks for sharing with the Forum!

I Don't use BTC but i'll probably check this out soon or later.
[Image: b964a826bf7328ceab559cc1734971f7.gif]
Ill hopefully be trying it out. Seems reasonable
about to deposit, will let you know what happens in 30 mins unless i lose it all
Quote:"You cant fix stupid."
(05-25-2016 - 05:41 AM)convict Wrote: about to deposit, will let you know what happens in 30 mins unless i lose it all
Don't bet to high but there is deffiently money to be made, if you go to the spam channel (go to the flags and the top left one it's red)  and type the command 
!prob 2x
!prob 1.45
Or any multipier you want to it will tell you the probability of it happening

Watch out for red streaks, other than that gl
Precision and grace.
(05-25-2016 - 02:32 PM)Fiora Wrote:
(05-25-2016 - 05:41 AM)convict Wrote: about to deposit, will let you know what happens in 30 mins unless i lose it all
Don't bet to high but there is deffiently money to be made, if you go to the spam channel (go to the flags and the top left one it's red)  and type the command 
!prob 2x
!prob 1.45
Or any multipier you want to it will tell you the probability of it happening

Watch out for red streaks, other than that gl

red streaks fucked me last night lol, lost $30
Quote:"You cant fix stupid."

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)