ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

ApoLNKSPLOIT v2.0 - Shortcut Exploit Builder - 100% FUD - BYPASS WD + SMARTSCREEN

by teamkhonsari - 01-12-2021 - 08:15 AM
Team-KHONSARI Presents
ApoLNKSPLOIT V2.0 CRACKED
APOLNKSPLOIT is a powershell payload generator. It allows you to create a shortcut with your .exe file embedded inside. The generated output file can be executed completely silently, bypassing BOTH Windows Defender and SmartScreen.
Pictures
[Image: 2KgUF68.png]
Download
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

thank you very mutch for this
teqsflqsklfsqf qs fqs

razrara razpfrqs
Could someone explain to me what this is, this isn't me trying to get it unlocked to download it, I'm genuinely curious about it, and want to understand what it is for. Some guidance/info would be much appreciated. Thank you!
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.
Thank you - looks cool
(01-12-2021 - 08:15 AM)teamkhonsari Wrote: Team-KHONSARI Presents
APOLNKSPLOIT is a powershell payload generator. It allows you to create a shortcut with your .exe file embedded inside. The generated output file can be executed completely silently, bypassing BOTH Windows Defender and SmartScreen.
Pictures
Download
Hidden Content

sad

Pictures
Download
Hidden Content

(01-12-2022 - 02:45 PM)1337dev Wrote:
Pictures
Download
Hidden Content

sadsda
nice one thanks
super HQ huh i wish i had enough credits right now to d/l
Defxffcfrrxrxtx
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming
Hope still it's relevant and works

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)