ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

[LazySource] - Pen-testing

by Vaxure - 05-27-2019 - 08:56 PM
Before i made a tool that was called LazySource its a Pen-Testing tool for beginner's. i made this tool 3 months ago and i was pretty new to Python. i'm bringing my tool to you guys because maybe someone want to use it or to try it. if you want you can copy the script in it or even edit it and release a modified version of it, you don't need to put my credits in it. This script is pretty bad scripted, like i said i was pretty new to python when i made it. There is 34 tools in it. It will install the tools in your OS once you execute it. It will also update every time you start it. This Tool works on Kali Linux and Ubuntu but on Ubuntu not every tools works in it so i would recommend to use Kali Linux. I don't know if it works in others Operating System but i know that it works on the Windows Kali Terminal but not all the tools works in the Windows Kali Terminal.

I might continue working on this I don't know yet but there is 80% of chance i will continue working on it. If you want i add tools just reply the tool i add and i will add it to it. if you want i update some functions ask me and Ill update it. I did 6 releases well 6 Big releases on this tool, The latest version of this tool is 1.4.8 i might do another update which will be 1.4.9 because i did 32 commits sense last time. if you want to add me on discord and have more information about this my discord is Vaxure#2300 Ill be glad to add you if you have any questions or you want more information's about it.

I've also made a Wiki on the tool [LazySource] with information's about this tool it has 3 pages [Manual - Helps you to use LazySource, ChangeLogs - Version changelogs, Releases - latest releases of LazySource]

If you have question's or need information's about this you in the reply/comments sections i will also be glad to answer it. I would also like if you rate my tool out of 10 for example 10/5

If you want to install it there is the instruction's how to install it in the Project link

Project Link : Click Here
Last Release(1.4.8): Click Here
Wiki: Click Here

Some Information:
I made this 3 months. ago. It was coded in python and bash it has 6 releases and a total of 146 commits

This is to learn not for hacking nor exploiting

[Image: Untitled_design.png]

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)