ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Latest XDK/SDK Files

by GTAmodz1 - 09-24-2018 - 04:56 PM
Here are the latest publicly available XDK/SDK files. I've included an iso of VS Ultimate 2010, XDKSetupXenon21256.17 (SDK/Neighborhood) & XDKRecoveryXenon21256.18 (17489 XDK dash recovery update). 

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Thanks for this, appreciate it!
Thanks M8! Been looking for 21256.18 for a while
This is nice bro I got a ton of the recovery’s some with there symbols and sum with out. If you wanna add them to this thread Let me know.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi
Thanks for share this :)
Thank you guy i like it :)
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi
Thanks for sharing, its there much difference between the sdk versions?
(11-12-2018 - 02:07 AM)XDKslim247 Wrote: This is nice bro I got a ton of the recovery’s some with there symbols and sum with out. If you wanna add them to this thread Let me know.
Thanks for the offer but this post was just to make it easier to find the latest available files in one place. I also have a big collection of sdk files and recoveries including the .18 symbols which most people won't need.

(11-12-2018 - 03:06 PM)vectrac20tsri Wrote: Thanks for sharing, its there much difference between the sdk versions?
Can't say I've noticed anything between the different versions tbh. I reformatted and started using the latest a while back and haven't had any issues building older projects. Obviously there could be specific circumstances where the sdk version is important but prob only in the official development environment.
Nice release much appreciated, I have been looking for these
Would love to have the .18 symbols to go along with my other recoveries

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)