ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

LG copies Apple soon with G5 SE model

by arberrma - 04-17-2016 - 11:00 AM
[Image: LG-G5-2-1-780x439.jpg]
It has recently said it is preparing another version of its core phone, LG G5, which will call LG G5 SE, which are now given more details.

According to a recent report LG G5 SE comes with Snapdragon 652 and the phone will be sold in specific markets instead of LG G5.

LG G5 SE will apparently be available in China, Latin America and other regions, while the only difference from LG G5 is that this variant will come with 3GB of RAM instead of 4GB RAM as are LG G5.

Other features of LG G5 SE remain the same, including the 5.3 inch qHD screen with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels and 32GB of internal memory.

LG G5 SE also comes with a microSD card slot for memory expansion and a front camera with 8MP, dual cameras on the back which consists of a 16MP camera at 4K and another with 8MP.

The new model will appear on the phone Android 6.0 with the same design as the LG G5.
Looks nice even though its a copy I'd love to get my hands on one.
Ex "Senior staff".
Need help, just click on where you want to go.
OG Member, need anything just Pm me Here
I only like my iPhone. I can't stand android, or any of those other kinky phones.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Another one bites the dust. | IP: 184.1.41.221 - Email: [email protected]
Honestly every phone manufacturer copy each other in different ways, so this is nothing new
PM Me If You Need Help!

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)