ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

[LEAK + INFO] Christian The Scammer + xbGuard GTAV Engine Source

by xbGuard - 11-29-2020 - 09:03 PM
We have removed Christi4n#0001 (His Discord ID: 710887392051069049), (CPUKey: 04E962118475AF6A566ED15DFD64184B) for multiple reports of him scamming.

We began to get suspicious of him when we had a user messaging us asking for a refund because christian had took it upon himself to sell xbGuard time to people without telling us at all. He had no access to add time to anyone/give lifetime to anyone so i am sorry for anyone he has offered lifetime/time to.

We then have had someone coming to us complaining that christian had taken payment to make them a stealth server but as soon as he received payment he then ignored him for a bit and then started saying that he was busy multiple days in a row.

We also have a user that had paid for an RGH from christian and it has been 2 months and again christian is saying he is busy and every other excuse.

We have a lot received reports of him making a sale of a RGH console and been cheeky to the customer after it had been delivered

The GTA V menu that he claimed he made will be being removed from xbGuard in the next update and the source code to the menu will be dropped below. Its been reported that its exodus source.

He has had a lot of accounts, Xbox Exploit, Tarek, Debug, Unseasoned Cabbage, and probably a lot more.

You can find loads of proof below on this matter, feel free to contact us if you have had any issues with him.

Proof: http://www.mediafire.com/file/alfhvn4gzi...f.rar/file
Menu Source: http://www.mediafire.com/file/dzi13jhjej...e.rar/file
"Xbox Exploit" is brandon rgh bro
(11-29-2020 - 09:07 PM)Visa Wrote: "Xbox Exploit" is brandon rgh bro
trust me its not, hes not that brain dead.
You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.
Oof, is this even real xD
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: multi
(11-30-2020 - 12:51 AM)XboxRSA Wrote: Oof, is this even real xD
Yes, why would it not be real? You think we would just expose someone for no reason?
(11-30-2020 - 01:11 AM)xbGuard Wrote:
Yes, why would it not be real? You think we would just expose someone for no reason?

he just need credits xD
DISCORD: geazyclown
Cabbage kid is a fuck boy he bought lifetime on my really old server which I kept up for two additional months for him after I closed it to the public didn't ever use it but told everyone I scammed him even though I offered him a lifetime spot on atom.and Unsigned at the time and one other server can't remember the other one at the moment but he turned them all down and said Smokey and I where scammers when he never even used the service after he paid 50 usd for it.
(11-30-2020 - 01:23 AM)Migraine Wrote:
(11-30-2020 - 01:11 AM)xbGuard Wrote:

he just need credits xD
He probably does lmao.

(11-30-2020 - 02:16 AM)Kernel Wrote: Cabbage kid is a fuck boy he bought lifetime on my really old server which I kept up for two additional months for him after I closed it to the public didn't ever use it but told everyone I scammed him even though I offered him a lifetime spot on atom.and Unsigned at the time and one other server can't remember the other one at the moment but he turned them all down and said Smokey and I where scammers when he never even used the service after he paid 50 usd for it.
Yep, he seemed alright at first and then it just went downhill from there. We trusted him enough to give him admin permissions in our discord and then he just started to act like he owned our service and talked to multiple people like shit, banned whoever he wanted to and even was talking to us like shit as well. Then we started to get messages from people asking for refunds and asking us to message christian because they wouldn't get a response from him for things they paid him to do. People like him makes it hard to trust people.
People like him is why no one pays for shit anymore they're scared of being scammed which is why there is a zero money market in the xbox scene for modding anymore.
https://demonforums.net/Thread-Diamond-D...rce-Leaked

Cough Cough Couh
Add m on Discord :)
Ursula von der Leyen#1337

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)