ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Kids who ask for free mods.

by Drew McIntyre - 04-05-2016 - 05:11 PM
(04-16-2016 - 04:43 AM)Axe Wrote: I do understand as I'm one of the most respected modders in the PS3 modding scene. lol.

What's your psn account?
(04-16-2016 - 04:25 PM)BootWar Wrote:
(04-16-2016 - 04:43 AM)Axe Wrote: I do understand as I'm one of the most respected modders in the PS3 modding scene. lol.

What's your psn account?

Lmao. Modders don't have just one account. You constantly get banned and have to make new ones. I don't believe he mods anymore as well. I could be wrong.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Another one bites the dust. | IP: 184.1.41.221 - Email: [email protected]
Let me tell all of you a little about my self, I'm been modding online for like almost 2 years now, and I have never ran into with a bunch of people who feel like the urge to sell Kv, Stealth servers and even mod menu, I'm just getting to the point that almost none of the people in the gaming community even understand how hard it is for all of us to be a modder for specific games. That people tend to ask for free money drop, asking for whatever the hell they want. The next thing u know it put u in a spot to not have any more fun to play the game. This is why people like me or other modders would just come in and reck these kids because all of em are gay, they sit at home thinking oh yeah I'm gonna find me a lobby that drop free cash. It just sicken me man. I'm so fed up with Xbox Live Enforcement Team as well. Because all they do is support gamers who don't mod period. Fuck Xbox Live Enforcement Team for real. Somebody need to come forward and shut them the fuck down or find a way to steal their program to ban all of these kids that file report against us causing our KV to get ban from xbox live as u can see a lot kids tend to stand there in a pause menu for like more than a 1 min which make u feel they making a report against your gamertag. It just piss me off. I feel like if yall wanna get down and reck these kids gaming experience I'm down with that man. Hit me up on Skype for those of you that have RGH, I will love to join the session with yall to fuck these kids up online.
i like modding. hate the community. ;)
Society is a jail of pleasure!
Used to have the same problem when I sold COD mods on PS3.
The thing i hate the most is when you host a free lobby for the community and people spam you and get pissed, because they feel like they deserve to be in your lobby before everyone else.
They don't understand what it takes to write and keep track of exploits.
I am a modder and although I agree that the spamming and harrassing is annoying, I would also say that if someone is chill I do not mind giving out free mods, but just a money drop and not a big one, after all its just clicking a few buttons it's not that bad despite the fact that we do pay alot of money for ninja. There is a difference between not trying to be harrassed and trying to get a little bit of money and being a greedy ass. I't don't hurt to give a little bit of free mods, don't be that dick modder!

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)