ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Kids who Mod

by Buzz - 11-25-2015 - 07:56 AM
What pisses me off is all the little kiddies who got into a game with a modder, want to start doing what he is doing,  then buy a modded console, don't know what to do and spam for help. I can't stand these little kids. They need to stick with pizza and tokens at chuckecheese and not modded consoles.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Goodbye. | IP: 173.217.51.216 - Email: [email protected]
(11-25-2015 - 07:56 AM)Buzz Wrote: What pisses me off is all the little kiddies who got into a game with a modder, want to start doing what he is doing,  then buy a modded console, don't know what to do and spam for help. I can't stand these little kids. They need to stick with pizza and tokens at chuckecheese and not modded consoles.

lmfao, exactly, then theyre assholes and derank people that wanna play legit.. but hey more money for us! :D
Quote:"You cant fix stupid."
Lmao.
Thats life dude. Not just with modding also with coding, graphics and even how to use some programs... Google is your friend guys <3
(11-25-2015 - 10:47 PM)GTR Wrote: kid: pls help, i can't load up exe menu!
me: try throwing it into the toilet. it'll give free kvs also.

lol.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Goodbye. | IP: 173.217.51.216 - Email: [email protected]
i wasnt spamming but i asked questions for the first 3 days i had my rgh but i loaded learn how to do everything by myself. i was once the kid who went in with modders and i was like i gotta start doing this and make some money while im at it s o i bought a rgh and learned for 3 weeks before i even bought it only problem i had was when i first got it i tried making an account before i put a kv on and i just couldnt figure out wtf was wrong with it.
one of the main reasons se7ensins is trash nowadays
(11-25-2015 - 10:47 PM)GTR Wrote: kid: pls help, i can't load up exe menu!
me: try throwing it into the toilet. it'll give free kvs also.

It's xex menu :D  This made my day by laughing so hard to this fail Cool :D  Sorry bro for bullying
[Image: a8c1d492c00d84139e912c4ea57b6f85.png]
Should have bought a PC Buzz ;)

JK CS GO community is sh!t bc of them little bastards
[Image: 12ad17d7eeb1350b4cb15dd3da384b60]
(11-25-2015 - 07:56 AM)Buzz Wrote: What pisses me off is all the little kiddies who got into a game with a modder, want to start doing what he is doing,  then buy a modded console, don't know what to do and spam for help. I can't stand these little kids. They need to stick with pizza and tokens at chuckecheese and not modded consoles.

Now you know how we feel when we get gamers/modders/kids/skids trying to be hackers and begging us to teach them how to do simple things all the time.

[~]!# Official member of Trojan Security

"If you don't like it, try and hack me!"

Private databases for Sale (BTC only), PM for information

Coachella 2017 [EXTREMELY PRIVATE]
ESEA 2017 [EXTREMELY PRIVATE]
MajorLeagueGaming Forums 2016 [EXTREMELY PRIVATE]
MMO-Champion 2017 [EXTREMELY PRIVATE]
NextGenUpdate 2016 [EXTREMELY PRIVATE]
XDA-Developers 2016 [EXTREMELY PRIVATE]

Ps3Hax 2017 [PRIVATE]

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)