ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Karma.moe ¬ Anime - Manga Reviews and More.

by Akko - 12-08-2016 - 05:02 PM
[Image: apnXebA.png]
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: scamming
Any way we can get a sample of any the reviews? Are you the owner of the site, or just endorsing or advertising it?
(12-08-2016 - 06:31 PM)Crunk Wrote: Any way we can get a sample of any the reviews? Are you the owner of the site, or just endorsing or advertising it?

I am the owner and will be doing reviews on here soon. The site has reviews already up and more.
(12-08-2016 - 06:36 PM)Elf Wrote:
(12-08-2016 - 06:31 PM)Crunk Wrote: Any way we can get a sample of any the reviews? Are you the owner of the site, or just endorsing or advertising it?

I am the owner and will be doing reviews on here soon. The site has reviews already up and more.

Okay, are there any samples you have available for us to read here? Honestly, I'm a stickler to not trafficking something I don't enjoy or really know, without a premise or an idea of if I will like it xD
This actually seems decent, I may check this out.
(12-08-2016 - 06:40 PM)Crunk Wrote:

Okay, are there any samples you have available for us to read here? Honestly, I'm a stickler to not trafficking something I don't enjoy or really know, without a premise or an idea of if I will like it xD

Ill add some preview reviews then ^-^
(12-08-2016 - 08:42 PM)Elf Wrote:

Awesome  ^^ Thank you
(12-08-2016 - 08:53 PM)Crunk Wrote:
(12-08-2016 - 08:42 PM)Elf Wrote:

Awesome  ^^ Thank you

Will do after we have fixed dis car.
Done some christmasy updates, merry xmas.
(12-13-2016 - 07:02 PM)Elf Wrote: Done some christmasy updates, merry xmas.

Merry Christmas to you as well! I've been enjoying the reviews, found some new anime to get me to through until the next winter arcs lol

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)