ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Just A Few Simple 'Should Know' things..

by Endgame - 02-13-2016 - 12:24 AM
Just thought I'd add in here a few things that I've found people haven't figured out yet. I mean not all, but alot.

Like, you can refresh your xbox one dashboard by holding both triggers and hitting the 'Y' button at the same time.

For those who don't know; as long as you have at least 1 account with active gold on it, you may create and play online on any other profiles you wish.

You can game share. Where someone 'say a friend' downloads your account to their xbox, makes it their home, then starts the DL of w/e game they want.
If you log in another account when the download is going on, it'll count as that account having the game also. I mean, you won't need the other anymore.

Xbox says you only get 3 home resets, but that's a lie. If you use up your 3 home shares, just call xbox and ask for another reset. 
They told me they're able to reset it a total of 3 times.

I'll add more when I remember the other things.
[Image: 24NY3zi.jpg]
I love Mars
Didn't know some of that stuff, thanks for sharing it!
(04-03-2016 - 06:42 PM)Goose Wrote: Didn't know some of that stuff, thanks for sharing it!

I'm glad at least someone got something out of this.
I love Mars
You should also know that the PS4 is better and if you buy an Xbox One you're wasting your money.  :noh:
thanks this is useful for some people
[Image: RQyFiiZ.png]
(04-04-2016 - 02:37 PM)Axe Wrote: You should also know that the PS4 is better and if you buy an Xbox One you're wasting your money.  :noh:

I only have an Xbox One because my fiance and grandmother wanted me to have a video game system to play since I'm disabled and home all day every day.
I tried telling them I'd prefer a Playstation, but they didn't listen. Still, there's plenty of up sides also.
I love Mars
Didnt know the gold thing pretty interesting.
These are really cool and actually helpful.

Thanks bro.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Another one bites the dust. | IP: 184.1.41.221 - Email: [email protected]

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)