ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

July ties record for warmest month on Earth, but I'm sure we have nothing to worry ab

by 6ifniCBwzUCZ - 08-16-2017 - 09:37 PM
http://mashable.com/2017/08/15/july-warm...RPi3PBnOq0

In a surprising finding, NASA released data Tuesday showing that July 2017 is tied for the warmest such month on record, statistically deadlocked with July 2016. This means that July was one of the warmest months the planet has seen in 137 years of record-keeping, comparable to July and August 2016, which tied for the record for the warmest month overall.
Fake news. There is no global warming. And if there is, humans aren't causing it. And if we are, it's not a real problem. And if it is, god will take care of it for us. Tim Walberg told me that.
According to me their is global warming.

MS Ramaiah Medical College admission    Rajarajeswari Medical College admission    Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences admission      BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences admission  
MVJ Medical College admission    Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences admission

July 2017 is the warmest such month.

A J Institute of Medical Science admission      JJM Medical College admission   JSS Medical College admission      
My mix tape just drop worldwide that why you heard
there is no global warming. We've almost had no summer
(08-17-2017 - 02:26 PM)meggiescould Wrote: there is no global warming. We've almost had no summer

Summer this year has been very odd for my area. This year we've had very hots days but we've also had some extremely cold and wet days. Also the weather has been changing very rapidly. One minute the sky is clear and its hot suddenly there is massive black clouds and its raining.Never been like that before.
https://demonforums.net/Thread-GMOD-Atlas-Chat?page=1
don't worry we had snow in january so its all good
incredible some people still like to keep their eyes shut...
Wow that's actually weird

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)