ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Japan's cyber-security minister has 'never used a computer'

by StLuis - 11-16-2018 - 09:10 PM
I think it`s really funny!!!

Japan's new cyber-security minister has dumbfounded his country by saying he has never used a computer.

Yoshitaka Sakurada made the admission to a committee of lawmakers.

"Since I was 25 years old and independent I have instructed my staff and secretaries. I have never used a computer in my life," he said, according to a translation by the Kyodo news agency.

The 68-year-old was appointed to his post last month.

His duties include overseeing cyber-defence preparations for the 2020 Olympic Games in Tokyo.
Full reading: https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-46222026
This is, quite frankly - shocking. but too funny.
Ridiculous but as usual, doesn't actually surprise me in the slightest. Useless people being given jobs that have no place to.
Well honestly abstaining from using a computer is a flawless way to never get hacked. Just like virginity is a perfect contraception.
Lmao, maybe he thinks the computer is a super technical advanced money stealer?
You can join my Discord if you want.  Cool Alien 

Here's the link: https://discord.gg/bTpj562  Wink
well its japan xD
He probably is the one who's getting the "hack all the IoT devices owned by my citizens" program started.
that is actually quite embarassing considering that we live in 2019 xd..
everyone should have at least gathered some expierence in using a computer
He's probaly trying one of those 'Online Learn Hacking 101' tutorial sites and he's just found out how to cat /etc/shadow lol

Spooky hekker

Ps. I'm a fucking retard and think I'm relevant... I talk shit about everyone and contradict myself because in reality I'm talentless and harmless myself

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)