ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Is this true?

by Endgame - 04-28-2016 - 01:24 PM
Not sure... would be cool if it was
Its fake. Sorry bud
to do that there would be so many flaws within the system. it really i dont think will be good there will be a lot off bugs within the games
Ridiculous rumor... beyond stupid.
(07-05-2016 - 02:47 AM)Matt Wrote: Cross platforming through PS4 and XBOX is like, impossible. As far as just compiling and coding the games to mach each console is a hassle, how would they interact?.  As much as I want this to happen, I just can't seemingly believe it without some proof of this collaboration. :3

Yeah, that's what I thought. But these days with what people can do with technology, it wouldn't surprise me either.
[Image: 24NY3zi.jpg]
I love Mars
its a stupid rumor but it would be dope tho
(10-18-2017 - 05:00 AM)Austin Wrote: its a stupid rumor but it would be dope tho
Well even though the systems themselves can't connect like that, aren't there some games that work together cross platform?
Like with FFXIV
[Image: 24NY3zi.jpg]
I love Mars
Fake. Do not think that will EVER happen
I highly doubt this is true seeing they are big rivals
this is the stupidest thing I have ever heard for many reasons. just stop and think about how stupid that sounds... now you have your answer.
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)