ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Is this a bad idea?

by IcyJake - 07-30-2018 - 01:14 PM
So, I've been in need of some good bud lately. My plug is out of town and I don't like buying from anyone else, so I resorted to other things. I eventually came across the "dark web", which I already knew about in the past. There's a forum on there called "Dream Market". I looked around on the forum and found a good strain that interested me.

I clicked on it and looked through the information and it WOULD ship to me. I have been debating on whether or not it'd be a good idea to buy it. I'm just kind of worried since weed is illegal where I live. I feel like I'd get caught in the process of it shipping to me. Is this likely?

I just need your guys' opinion on whether or not it's a good idea to order from the "dark web". Thanks for reading!
Note that I don't do drugs or have experiences with actually buying things from markets on the dark web, though my friend did. idk if this is a good idea or not lol

If you don't want to get caught you could probably have them ship it somewhere else, right? Perhaps a place where you could go pick it up? That's what one of my friends did when he used to use the dark web for buying weed a few years ago.
[Image: ZQfGKWd.png]
[Image: 3BfWbKt.png]
Seems risky, but give it a shot.
Sounds risky - but it really depends on where you live, try to find out with friends in your area if they've done it before....
Its 2much risky man you can get caught if you fuck it up.

trust nobody btw.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)