ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Is there a way to social engineer someone while having social anxiety?

by Klarine - 05-13-2023 - 05:08 AM
Ok so, i have quite a bit of social anxiety, enough to make me take a few steps back when having social interactions, but at the same time, i always wanted to know how to social engineer people. Like, understand the basics of how it works, but putting it in practice is the rock in my shoe currently. Do you guys have any tips on how to start or any tips for that matter? 

Thanks in advance <3
:::[Klarine!!#8896 Silliest fella in all of DF]:::
If you can be more specific on your question I might be able to help you out with a proper response.
Discord: TBENick | Read Community Rules | Staff Team | Need help PM me! | Webdesigner Contact for more! | Joined Staff: 03-31-2023
(05-13-2023 - 08:41 AM)12th Wrote: If you can be more specific on your question I might be able to help you out with a proper response.
my question is: is there a way to do social engineering while having social anxiety? like, should i solve the social anxiety first before practicing social engineering? and also, how do i start with social engineering? 
:::[Klarine!!#8896 Silliest fella in all of DF]:::
(05-13-2023 - 04:49 PM)Klarine Wrote:
(05-13-2023 - 08:41 AM)12th Wrote: If you can be more specific on your question I might be able to help you out with a proper response.
my question is: is there a way to do social engineering while having social anxiety? like, should i solve the social anxiety first before practicing social engineering? and also, how do i start with social engineering? 

To be honest do not try and let social anxiety get in the way of working on things in life, Espicially for SE. Try and do social engineering and see if you can do it without having social anxiety getting in the way.
Discord: TBENick | Read Community Rules | Staff Team | Need help PM me! | Webdesigner Contact for more! | Joined Staff: 03-31-2023

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)