ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Is cracking Netflix worth it

by shovl3fight3r - 03-09-2019 - 05:33 PM
Is there actually any point in cracking Netflix account anymore or is they a way around the owner of the account knowing 
Once they have been leaked
(03-09-2019 - 05:33 PM)shovl3fight3r Wrote: Is there actually any point in cracking Netflix account anymore or is they a way around the owner of the account knowing 

There is no point to it and frankly, just leads to trouble. Don't do it.
I haven't cracked them for a while just saw a few people post some Netflix accounts and wondered if it was worth it lol think I'll stick with learning kali linux
(03-11-2019 - 02:47 AM)PAIMONPAL Wrote:
(03-09-2019 - 05:33 PM)shovl3fight3r Wrote: Is there actually any point in cracking Netflix account anymore or is they a way around the owner of the account knowing 

There is no point to it and frankly, just leads to trouble. Don't do it.

There's obviously a "point" if people do it lol. Also, what trouble? There's literally no documented cases of someone getting into legal trouble for compromising a Netflix account.
Its worth it if you send me one ;)
Lol at moment trying to root my phone lol and learn kali linux at same time haha its a nightmare lol
Some people sell cracked accounts, so it's worth a try. I guess.
I know mate I'd much rather build a Plex or emby server and just sell that to people as that way they get better films and also can request for a film or TV show if it's not on there lol
(03-12-2019 - 07:49 PM)shovl3fight3r Wrote: Lol at moment trying to root my phone lol and learn kali linux at same time haha its a nightmare lol

Which model is it? I know that some (Especially a few of those samsungs) can be a bitch to root.
Huawei p smart 2019 mate no app seems to work on them lol so next ones going to be trying pc to root the thing

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)