ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Is a Xbox better or PS4?

by BlackJesus - 09-29-2017 - 11:11 PM
I would say get an Xbox if you want good online gaming, or get a Playstation if you like good single player games.
(09-29-2017 - 11:11 PM)BlackJesus Wrote: Im trying to buy one and dont know which one to get?

ps4
ps4 is better fam
i think xbox is better then ps4
this one is hard to debate.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi
I honestly don't know... they both have their good points... but I'd prefer an xbox due to more options in my opinion
(01-07-2019 - 06:20 PM)Redbeards Wrote: I honestly don't know... they both have their good points... but I'd prefer an xbox due to more options in my opinion
More options? I think personally the better option is whatever your friend group plays. But if you are looking just for solo content ps4 exculsive imo are wayy better
You buy what you enjoy the most . Me personally I have both ps4 and xbox one but always favorited the xbox . Whatever you choose is best suitable for you and what all your friends play on then get . Me all my friends went to ps4 . I went to ps4 didnt like it so I stuck with xbox one and just play alone lol . Doesnt bother me shouldn't bother anyone to play alone . However ps4 or xbox one choice is up to you .
XBOX :D you no this ;)
xbox is lot better than ps4

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)