ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Is Donald Trump the Best President?

by investorsir - 05-09-2017 - 03:15 AM
Donald Trump is better president than Barack Hussein Obama, no doubt.
I don't like Trump, is sound like Comunism in Romania.
People will never hop off the bandwagon, as long as there is crap media for them to consume, there will always be sheep.
not all i think what i not try
He was a bad business man, went bankrupt a bunch he's a con in my eyes and he doesn't know how to run a country (which i think can be a good think sometimes)
First of all, Donald Trump is a racist. Calling to not accept Syrian Refugees? Yeah, I am going to say a thing or two about that. Imagine that you're in an America that is just like Syria. Things are terrible, crime is rampant, you're getting bombs dropped on you every few days, and you can't protect your family.

Children are being used as shields. You want to move to a different country with your family and start a new safe life, but you can't because the only country that you think would help you (that is supposed to be full of freedom, happiness, and jobs) is keeping you out. Not only that, but they are keeping you out just because of your religion. We are supposed to be protecting the freedom of religion. We as human beings have the right to have, which is given to us by the constitution.

It seems to me as if he just desires to make us 100% independent and even isolated from other countries. This happened in Albania during the latest third of the 1900's. Google it if you don't know what happened during that time. I just think that he is a terrible president. That is just my personal opinion, though.
no, we've had extremely great presidents - I'd say our current one is sub
as an update to my previous post. I think my opinion of him has made a u-turn as he is doing so much positive things for this country and people decide to just hate.
black unemployment is at an all time low but he's racist
he is trying to make it harder for immigrants to come here illegally and easier for them to come here legally but he is still racist
the stock market is booming but he doesn't know what he is doing
everything is going amazing. I don't think he is the best president but he is an amazing one.
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]
He is far away from "best president"
(05-09-2017 - 03:15 AM)investorsir Wrote: Please let's be honest. Is Donald Trump the best president America has ever had?

nope.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)