ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Is BITCOIN or other cryptocurrencies worth to mine

by Libe_rty - 04-11-2018 - 02:36 PM
I get the point that you have to set up a mining rig etc.. but is it actually worth it as a teenager to do it 18+ etc..
You need to pay so much money I think.
Will take too much power to make it worth your investment. Only big players can still do this pretty much.
Have you looked into botnets?
No it not worth for mining crypto
(04-11-2018 - 02:36 PM)Libe_rty Wrote: I get the point that you have to set up a mining rig etc.. but is it actually worth it as a teenager to do it 18+ etc..

Find little cryptocurrencies to mine, it is still worth it, keep them in a secure wallet and put an alarm if they go to X$ (you choose)
If you want to mine BTC, ETH or big crypto, then go sell your mining ring in Ebay  Think

With RIPPLE, I got more than 1000$ in 3 months mining, at the beggining of the crypto, but had to wait a lot of time until the price raise to a good amount, and now I could got more than 1000$ but it is the game  Heh
With crypto, just hold to die :)
Personally I'd say it isn't near worth it unless you have a pretty good setup or an insanely fast PC.
[Image: 24NY3zi.jpg]
I love Mars
Mining isnt worth it. only if you have a rig.
It sucks that mining is only worth if you got a rig now adays.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)