ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Introduction

by Amphorbius - 05-10-2016 - 07:20 PM
My name is Amphorbius, I am seventeen years old nearly eighteen.

I am currently studying Chemistry, Data Analysis & Statistics and last of all Environmental Studies.

Best Regards,

Amphorbius
Welcome to Demonforums @Amphorbius, have a great time and private message me if you run into problems.
Jacked by Red @ https://pulses.xyz/
Welcome to the forums bud :D, message me or a staff member if anything is needed!
Quote:"You cant fix stupid."
Welcome to the forum. Hope to see you around.
Thanks for the welcome everyone. It is an honor to be part of a friendly, mature community. And I hope I can survive here. Peace
Welcome to the forum. Hope you like it here.
[Image: 4MBbeb1.jpg]
Welcome to DemonForums! Keep active and enjoy your stay!
[Image: b964a826bf7328ceab559cc1734971f7.gif]
(05-10-2016 - 07:32 PM)Polar Wrote: Welcome to the forum. Hope you like it here.

I shall, my avatar seems to go with it so I am more likely to be visiting this forum a lot.

By the way, i'm loving your username style.

(05-10-2016 - 07:33 PM)Lion Wrote: Welcome to DemonForums! Keep active and enjoy your stay!

Thanks Lion  Heart
(05-10-2016 - 07:37 PM)Amphorbius Wrote:
(05-10-2016 - 07:32 PM)Polar Wrote: Welcome to the forum. Hope you like it here.

I shall, my avatar seems to go with it so I am more likely to be visiting this forum a lot.

By the way, i'm loving your username style.
Thank you. :) You're the second person that has said that, I guess I'm not the only one that thought it looked nice.
[Image: 4MBbeb1.jpg]
Welcome to the forum bro! I hope you enjoy your stay!

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)