ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Introduction

by Paradigm - 01-10-2016 - 01:50 PM
Hi I'm Paradigm or Para,

I've been around forums for quite a few years now I originated from Runescape blackmarkets and bot forums. I was a super moderator at a forum named RuneMart(Not sure if you guys were in the RS scene) it was a medium sized forum but only of the biggest RuneScape blackmarkets when the game was booming. At the age of 14-15 got myself into hacking after joining HF. I become one of HF's biggest DoS shell sellers back when booters run of multiple shells. I was selling a couple hundred of shells a day obtaining these through a WebDav exploit(if you can call it that). I took a couple years out of the scene after receiving a letter from the NCA for using BlackShades when I was 18 and I've only recently got back into these sort of forums.

I've been developing in PHP for a few years however I have got into MyBB plugin development in the last few months.
Welcome to the forum. If you need any help feel free to PM me.
Welcome to the forums bud hope to see you active around the forum :)
Youtube : SUBSCRIBE 
Twitter : FOLLOW ME !
Twitch : FOLLOW ME !
If you have any questions/problems PM me by  CLICKING HERE  !
Hello, Paradigm.

Welcome to DemonForums. If you need anything, do not hesitate to let me know.
Welcome to the forum! Hope to see you active:yus:
Paradigm, my man, welcome. :')

~ mayonnaise
Welcome to the forums bro!
(01-10-2016 - 03:03 PM)Kisy Wrote: Paradigm, my man, welcome. :')

~ mayonnaise

Hai Mayo :-3
Hey, what's up?! Hope you enjoy the stay and be active :D.
"It takes one man to change the world, but it takes the whole world to change a man"
[Image: T3Y2DuL.gif]
Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Users browsing: 6 Guest(s)