ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

International News

by blackcat13 - 12-10-2015 - 02:09 AM
I feel like this forum needs an International News section in the general discussion 

this will bring us closer to one another and we can see whats happening around the word whilst were keeping busy on the forum.
i personal think its kinda cool but your choice but it defo bring us closer together and we can learn more about each other :P Heart :yus:

thanks for making this forum ROCK staff 
Heart Angel Cool
[Image: a8c1d492c00d84139e912c4ea57b6f85.png]
That is a great idea hope the staff work something out :)
Youtube : SUBSCRIBE 
Twitter : FOLLOW ME !
Twitch : FOLLOW ME !
If you have any questions/problems PM me by  CLICKING HERE  !
(12-10-2015 - 02:13 AM)BigDaddyModz Wrote: That is a great idea hope the staff work something out :)

im sure they will, they always read comments, and threads to make the most enjoyable place for us ! they add loads and listen to the community as long as its a good enough idea :P
[Image: a8c1d492c00d84139e912c4ea57b6f85.png]
could be intresting, OP
Quote:"You cant fix stupid."
that would be cool really good idea i must say
if you have any problems PM me by clicking here
Nova is adding a lot of new stuff to make the site way better!

[Image: ToleratedNine.jpg]
I'm not sure if you're talking about international Gaming news or just news? I understand where you're coming from but as its a gaming website in more of a forum I don't really think news would be necessary unless it involves meaning of that sort
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Another one bites the dust. | IP: 184.1.41.221 - Email: [email protected]

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)