ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Infinity?

by Matt - 06-30-2016 - 08:51 PM
So, despite being new I'm quite used to forums, and I just happened to see the "Infinity" group having 0 member and 0 leader.
I am just curious to know what happened, any insight or maybe you know why?

Link to groups:
http://demonforums.net/groups.php
(06-30-2016 - 08:51 PM)Matt Wrote: So, despite being new I'm quite used to forums, and I just happened to see the "Infinity" group having 0 member and 0 leader.

Link to groups:

prolly it's a new group, for sell
Twitter: @t_rockx
Yahoo: @mr.v4hl

[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-30-2016 - 08:53 PM)Weed Wrote:
(06-30-2016 - 08:51 PM)Matt Wrote: So, despite being new I'm quite used to forums, and I just happened to see the "Infinity" group having 0 member and 0 leader.

Link to groups:

prolly it's a new group, for sell

You're probably right, but isn't it rare for new groups to be created and sold?
Of course there isn't many yet, so this is probably the closest guess to the truth.
The group was from like 3 or 4 months ago idk why it ended or what's going to happen to it.
(06-30-2016 - 09:14 PM)Finessed Wrote: The group was from like 3 or 4 months ago idk why it ended or what's going to happen to it.

Lack of leadership or content, maybe the basis of the group wasn't really as solid as thought.
(06-30-2016 - 10:05 PM)Matt Wrote:
(06-30-2016 - 09:14 PM)Finessed Wrote: The group was from like 3 or 4 months ago idk why it ended or what's going to happen to it.

Lack of leadership or content, maybe the basis of the group wasn't really as solid as thought.

I think the leader went inactive if i'm not mistaken.
(06-30-2016 - 11:32 PM)Finessed Wrote:

Thats too bad, groups are great to keeping forum activity high.
(07-01-2016 - 12:02 AM)Matt Wrote:
(06-30-2016 - 11:32 PM)Finessed Wrote:

Thats too bad, groups are great to keeping forum activity high.

yeah u right, but this forum is dying ! :'( 
yesterday there was me and 2 ather members online,
Twitter: @t_rockx
Yahoo: @mr.v4hl

[Image: giphy.gif]
The group died out and is most likely currently for sale, contact Nova if you wish to purchase it. It's a current dormant group.
(07-03-2016 - 05:29 PM)Rizla Wrote: The group died out and is most likely currently for sale, contact Nova if you wish to purchase it. It's a current dormant group.

Yeah Nova is looking for a buyer I believe, but also someone who can and knows how to manage the group. I recommend buying it and creating a more chill/lounge group with the ideal of being active. This would be an easy startup group and would also be fulfilling of the boards goals.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)