ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Increase the avatar size?

by reward - 02-11-2019 - 07:21 AM
Maybe consider increasing the avatar upload size? I've tried to use a few profile pictures that were a little bigger than 140x140, and they came out looking compressed and ugly.

If there's a reason for the size, then just ignore this. Just thought I'd make a thread about it.
(02-11-2019 - 07:21 AM)Actavis Wrote: Maybe consider increasing the avatar upload size? I've tried to use a few profile pictures that were a little bigger than 140x140, and they came out looking compressed and ugly.

If there's a reason for the size, then just ignore this. Just thought I'd make a thread about it.

Main reason for the site would be because of storage for them all. @Swift could possibly up it to maybe 200x200 (default) but other than that you'll have to find the right size for you picture buddy.
[Image: RQyFiiZ.png]
(02-11-2019 - 02:09 PM)Shoe Wrote:
(02-11-2019 - 07:21 AM)Actavis Wrote: Maybe consider increasing the avatar upload size? I've tried to use a few profile pictures that were a little bigger than 140x140, and they came out looking compressed and ugly.

Main reason for the site would be because of storage for them all. @Swift could possibly up it to maybe 200x200 (default) but other than that you'll have to find the right size for you picture buddy.

Yeah, figured storage would be involved.
Just use https://ezgif.com/resize to resize the image.

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)