ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Inactivity

by Sea - 01-16-2017 - 09:59 PM
So, a lot of you (or not) may have wondered if I just stopped coming here or maybe why I've been inactive lately and that's because I've been working a few different projects -- my League of Legends table-top rpg, speedrunning, and more content for my Twitch and YouTube channels. I may be a very small content producers, but even so my goal isn't to become the best of the best in content production or even speedrunning. I set my own goals for speed games, and my goal on Twitch and YouTube is to just provide entertainment and have fun! 

I apologize for my lack of activity here though! Just know I love you all :D Eventhough some of you (or most of you) don't care, I do have friends on here that I really only have contact with on here, so if you wanna keep in touch, hmu on the discord server. I'm on there 90% of the time and the other 10% I'm running, working, or out lol
Are you like a big deal in this community Crunk ? :o
(01-16-2017 - 11:02 PM)Madheisen Wrote: Are you like a big deal in this community Crunk ? :o

I really assume I'm not lol However, I do think there are a few of my friends from other boards that are on here (Either through NGU, HF, or some other boards) that may be wondering if I died lol
Hey we love you too Crunk. C: We'll still be here even if you aren't, so do pop by when you aren't so busy!
@3 is my slut

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)