ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Imminent monitor HELP

by mnorton111 - 12-10-2016 - 04:19 AM
i recently ran a rat onmyself using imminent monitor ( to see if it worked) and on the top right of my screen it says you are being watched by(then my name) and when I go to client it says I have none but I know it was the rat that I made... not a huge deal just anoying
like and rep
mnorton111   
kik:mylesnorton
Did you enable it to be persistent? If not, you can just restart or delete it from task manager and it should be good on your end. You can also just install an antivirus and get that removed assuming you didn't crypt it.
(12-10-2016 - 04:39 AM)Nix Wrote: Did you enable it to be persistent? If not, you can just restart or delete it from task manager and it should be good on your end. You can also just install an antivirus and get that removed assuming you didn't crypt it.

thanks ran anti virus it worked.... btw when it asks for ip and port what ip do i put in.. punlic ip or ???
like and rep
mnorton111   
why would you rat yourself.. use a vm next time
[Image: hackernewsliberia-580x338.png]
(12-10-2016 - 06:28 AM)mnorton111 Wrote:
(12-10-2016 - 04:39 AM)Nix Wrote: Did you enable it to be persistent? If not, you can just restart or delete it from task manager and it should be good on your end. You can also just install an antivirus and get that removed assuming you didn't crypt it.

thanks ran anti virus it worked.... btw when it asks for ip and port what ip do i put in.. punlic ip or ???

IP and port? You mean your router? Upload an image on Imgur so I can know exactly what you're referring to.
(12-10-2016 - 07:54 AM)Nix Wrote:

IP and port? You mean your router? Upload an image on Imgur so I can know exactly what you're referring to.

im talking about when you go into the builder of  IM it asks for your ip/dns and port and i want to know if i put in public IP or my IPV4 adreess
like and rep
mnorton111   
(12-10-2016 - 09:13 PM)mnorton111 Wrote:
(12-10-2016 - 07:54 AM)Nix Wrote:

im talking about when you go into the builder of  IM it asks for your ip/dns and port and i want to know if i put in public IP or my IPV4 adreess

Yeah, you're gonna need to use No-IP for that. Create an account, install it onto your account, and enter in the dns name you created and the port.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)