ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Imcrout Reznov V1.6 Source (BO1 Zombies Mod Menu)

by Smokey_xKoVx - 09-26-2022 - 04:43 AM
Ive had this on my pc for a couple of years. Not really sure why i didnt give it out before, but yeaaaa

Short story:
This project was originally by me and imcrout.

I helped him with a lot of it but he decided to remove my credits and tell everyone i was leeching him for code and other things.

I ended up making my own after that (Myten) while he was still trying to figure out how to update Reznov on his own.

The source is a bit messy because he didnt really know what he was doing, but hope this is useful to anyone who wishes to start on a bo1 menu!

[Image: 25de365885ea821c7d01bb99e7f4ee32.jpg]
Video:
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

[Image: smoke-mk3-diz.gif]
Discord: Smokey xKoVx#5964
oof nice release tho lmao
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Attempting to share a virus or anything alike is not allowed.
ohh wow that dope Release tho <3
Humm ok realease ?
BO1 Zombies still a thing?
Although this looks fairly simple, I'm sure this could be quite useful, thanks for the release.
Nice release, thanks
great release thank you so much
Nice work thanks pal !
(09-26-2022 - 04:43 AM)Smokey_xKoVx Wrote:
Ive had this on my pc for a couple of years. Not really sure why i didnt give it out before, but yeaaaa

Short story:
This project was originally by me and imcrout.

I helped him with a lot of it but he decided to remove my credits and tell everyone i was leeching him for code and other things.

I ended up making my own after that (Myten) while he was still trying to figure out how to update Reznov on his own.

The source is a bit messy because he didnt really know what he was doing, but hope this is useful to anyone who wishes to start on a bo1 menu!

[Image: 25de365885ea821c7d01bb99e7f4ee32.jpg]
Video:
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)