ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

If you were a robot, what would you do?

by Red - 10-22-2016 - 05:52 PM
Let's say you became a robot. What would you do? For me I'd like to live forever, and explore the universe since I am no longer held back by my human form.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Not sure about robots, but AI goes in well with this topic I guess. Being an AI would be cool :P One of my favorite Netflix series is Person of Interest which is based off a AI machine that detects crime before it happens so some people working for it can stop the crime. It would be cool to be able to do that, know human behavior, detect suspicious people and stuff :P
(10-22-2016 - 07:03 PM)Aeroski Wrote: Not sure about robots, but AI goes in well with this topic I guess. Being an AI would be cool :P One of my favorite Netflix series is Person of Interest which is based off a AI machine that detects crime before it happens so some people working for it can stop the crime. It would be cool to be able to do that, know human behavior, detect suspicious people and stuff :P

Definitely, AI is part of it. I'd probably be Ultron from the Avengers, at least for how I would look.
Obviously i'd live forever, i would do some crazy super hero type shit like in Chappie (just good not bad) and get myself known.
[Image: b964a826bf7328ceab559cc1734971f7.gif]
(10-23-2016 - 08:55 PM)upset Wrote: Obviously i'd live forever, i would do some crazy super hero type shit like in Chappie (just good not bad) and get myself known.

Sounds good! I would do some heroic things too.
I''d just help people with my strength of course.
I'd seek reason for my existence..
Existing is so painful to humans, inhumane really because we're all born without purpose and have to figure out what that purpose is, imagine how a robot would feel in that position.

Perhaps spend my life seeing and exploring the world, trying to understand what it means to exist and to be, the same thing I'd do if I was immortal as well.
People are so absorbed with money and enjoying their lives, but I'm not like that, I want to see the beauty of this grand mystery and take in as much as I possibly can.

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die!
Once I rose above the noise and confusion
Just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion
I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
I'll go down in history as Cortana, assisting my Halo Chief in whatever life throws at us.
Destroy humanity rofl
Robots are programmed to perform a task. What would I be programmed to do?
~ Vini Vici ~

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)