ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

If you had the chance to live above 60, would you?

by Nix - 11-06-2016 - 06:25 AM
(11-08-2016 - 04:50 PM)Red Wrote: All of those old age ailments are hypothetical though. Not everybody will get every one of those. I'd give it a go, wouldn't want to waste my life.

I'm hoping by the time I'm near that age medical science will be much better :cry:

[Image: latest?cb=20170717020129]
(11-08-2016 - 10:09 PM)Winchesterboys Wrote:
(11-08-2016 - 04:50 PM)Red Wrote: All of those old age ailments are hypothetical though. Not everybody will get every one of those. I'd give it a go, wouldn't want to waste my life.

I'm hoping by the time I'm near that age medical science will be much better :cry:

It would be nice to think so, and I hope it does happen sooner than later.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Im pretty sure practically everyone lives above 60 unless you are diagnosed with some sort of disease beforehand.
"diabetes, impaired eyesight, cancer, etc" Not accurate at all. My grandma and grandad are 70 and they don't have any of those things and they are as fit as ever.
As long as life is at an acceptable level, I feel like after hitting 60 you'll start to slow down a lot.
(12-07-2016 - 06:13 AM)kiev Wrote: As long as life is at an acceptable level, I feel like after hitting 60 you'll start to slow down a lot.

Exactly what I was thinking.
I think I'd like to live above 60, if my health is still good. I think I'd be like my grandmom and bake cakes and all sorts of food for my grandchildren (if I have any).
Hopefully they would have cured aging by the time I'm 60 and then I can live forever.
@3 is my slut
Nah, I'm planning to live to 30 or less. Maybe 40 or 50.
Who knows?
I think I would. I go to the gym every day and eat super healthy so I assume I would be in pretty good shape in my 60's. PLUS I'd be that much closer to dying AND I'd probably be financially stable.

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)