ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

If you had the chance to live above 60, would you?

by Nix - 11-06-2016 - 06:25 AM
Once you're above that age, I assume that'd be the downfall in your life by plummeting into diabetes, impaired eyesight, cancer, etc. I'd definitely hope I die before 60. How about you?
I'd like to live longer to really squeeze out my time to see what more technology will bring when it's around the year of 2050-2080
[Image: bakkame.png]
Yea, as Devourz said, would be good to stay alive to see how the world evolves I guess, if you had grand children you can tell them your stories and stuff :P
nah, unless i'll stay as immortal at the current state, lets just end it sooner rather than later
Yes, always take the chance to live, even if I was really old, it was still worth having a life!
I hope I don't.....sounds so freakin depressing. Although I'm also afraid for what comes after so :/

[Image: latest?cb=20170717020129]
They've worked out how to stop mice from aging by healing their cells so when they release that sort of thing for humans, I'm all in.
@3 is my slut
The boys only get cuter the longer you live
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]
why not, life is too short to not live
All of those old age ailments are hypothetical though. Not everybody will get every one of those. I'd give it a go, wouldn't want to waste my life.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)