ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

If you could really sell your soul to the devil, what would you sell it for?

by Red - 10-05-2016 - 04:12 PM
(10-10-2016 - 07:01 PM)stupidmeme93 Wrote: I would sell my soul for a billion dollars!

A billion dollars would be nice.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
sell my soul to live for as long as I want have as much money as I want and look as my current age for how long as I want
(10-10-2016 - 09:56 PM)kweakewl Wrote: sell my soul to live for as long as I want have as much money as I want and look as my current age for how long as I want

That's pretty much everything. :rolleyes:
(10-10-2016 - 09:57 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-10-2016 - 09:56 PM)kweakewl Wrote: sell my soul to live for as long as I want have as much money as I want and look as my current age for how long as I want

That's pretty much everything. :rolleyes:

Im already part of a 1% so yeah, why not have the world
i would give anything to be able to read people's minds
[WTS] Private Dehashed/Cracked Databases!
Remember to Like my posts!
:kappa:
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-11-2016 - 08:40 PM)Harry Potter Wrote: i would give anything to be able to read people's minds

Telekinesis practically has that ability, along with other abilities.
If there was actually a devil that came and asked me such a question and proved who he was without a shadow of a doubt, I'd probably refuse his offer.
The notion of a Devil being real probably means a place like Hell exist and while I'm by no means a good Christian, I'd rather not be stuck in pain and Hellfire for all eternity.

If I did have to make some deal with him though, it'd be for life everlasting with the ability to manipulate my body and age at will.
Prevent myself from aging into an old man and the ability to change my age and youth.

That way even if I existed for all eternity and everything went into nothing, there'd all be some way for me to adapt to survive.
My goodness, that got a little too deep into thought, lol.
Ability to grant my wishes on command.
Jacked by Red @ https://pulses.xyz/
I'd sell my soul for guaranteed good fortune and health for my daughter and fiance.
@3 is my slut
(10-18-2016 - 11:09 AM)Luna Wrote: I'd sell my soul for guaranteed good fortune and health for my daughter and fiance.

Sounds fair. ^^

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)