ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

If you could have 1 last meal what would it be?

by Ibiza - 10-05-2016 - 03:48 PM
I honestly love sushi so a huge plate full of California rolls, tuna and salmon Nigri, and a Dr Pepper....
If I knew I was going to die and I had time to set up one last meal, I'd make a buffet with tons of food, as if it was made for the largest party ever done. I'd definitely have burgers, lots of Doritos and Dips, Pasta, Potato Salad, everything you could think of, and everyone is invited! Heart
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-05-2016 - 03:51 PM)Red Wrote: If I knew I was going to die and I had time to set up one last meal, I'd make a buffet with tons of food, as if it was made for the largest party ever done. I'd definitely have burgers, lots of Doritos and Dips, Pasta, Potato Salad, everything you could think of, and everyone is invited! Heart

I want in on this, I need me some burgers
It's definitely steak. It's delicious and good for your body.
(10-05-2016 - 03:52 PM)Glithic Wrote:
(10-05-2016 - 03:51 PM)Red Wrote: If I knew I was going to die and I had time to set up one last meal, I'd make a buffet with tons of food, as if it was made for the largest party ever done. I'd definitely have burgers, lots of Doritos and Dips, Pasta, Potato Salad, everything you could think of, and everyone is invited! Heart

You are more than welcome, there's every kind of Pizza available too, and I have Mcdonalds, KFC, and Subway constantly delivering! :noh:
(10-05-2016 - 03:54 PM)Red Wrote:

You are more than welcome, there's every kind of Pizza available too, and I have Mcdonalds, KFC, and Subway constantly delivering! :noh:

How to die in debt 101
(10-05-2016 - 03:55 PM)Glithic Wrote:
(10-05-2016 - 03:54 PM)Red Wrote:

How to die in debt 101

I won't be around to care about it. Angel
I'd take potatoes with spinach and fish.

[Image: h0SLryf.gif]

[spoiler="Anime Club logo"][Image: RxX656N.jpg][/spoiler]

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)