ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

ISIS Fuckery

by Realassniqqa - 01-15-2016 - 12:35 PM
I think that all terrorists can be good if they have right education
Just a load of shit. The shitcunts need to die. Fucking hell it pisses me off when I see an innocent man get beheaded. All nations really need to unite and fucking bomb the countries that ISIS are working/doing their shit in.
All of the innocent people will be remembered as saviors and people who sacrificed their lives for the good of the world.
Hope they will disappear soon...
Fuck ISIS, Their all ex soilders who think a book is telling them to commit suicide and terrorist attacks
The only thing that the U.S does is supply them with weapons and hardly ever battles them. Russia is doing a better job.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Spam
(01-18-2016 - 09:10 PM)Noot Wrote: US won't do anything. We have an army, a very strong one, one of the best in the world at our disposable however our president and his superiors would rather help them, without terrorism they would have to find another way to invoke fear, along with racism. US was once the greatest countries in the world...

This! It really is a brainchild of foreign governments rather than anything more.
(01-15-2016 - 12:35 PM)Realassniqqa Wrote: Whats your guys' opinion on all this? How do you feel about ISIS and the ways governments are handling it?

It's all bs made up by the seed of Satan Jews.
ISIS is honestly so retarded. It's pretty funny though, just like Donald Trump.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)