ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

ILLEGAL FORUMS

by Yondu - 02-14-2017 - 08:42 PM
I now it's a bad title but this is just about my story and how I worked on a warez forum. Also, I think it is a bad section oops my bad.

Let me just begin the story it was a normal day I was bored and had nothing to do then some random Indian guy added me on skype and said hey you are very good at forums at the moment I just owned a little gaming forum.  
so I said yeah maybe? Then he said you wanna work on my forum tho it's big at that time he had like 4k members so it's not that extremely big. Because I was bored so I said why not. Then he asked me to post tonnes and tonnes of cracked and another kind of stuff at his forum so how do you say it sort of share or maybe leech? I have no idea. I did this like A month or so then I was bored because I didn't like it at all like it felt so wrong it felt so bad. 
But at the end of the day, it doesn't matter so I just quit and he said okay if you wanna stop do u wanna record me sing in India? I was like what? 

So I think my story is a little bit bad because I didn't really tell how I get involved with it but I think it went like this.  
[Image: RU8KrQc.gif]
(02-14-2017 - 08:42 PM)Yondu Wrote: I now it's a bad title but this is just about my story and how I worked on a warez forum. Also, I think it is a bad section oops my bad.

Let me just begin the story it was a normal day I was bored and had nothing to do then some random Indian guy added me on skype and said hey you are very good at forums at the moment I just owned a little gaming forum.  
so I said yeah maybe? Then he said you wanna work on my forum tho it's big at that time he had like 4k members so it's not that extremely big. Because I was bored so I said why not. Then he asked me to post tonnes and tonnes of cracked and another kind of stuff at his forum so how do you say it sort of share or maybe leech? I have no idea. I did this like A month or so then I was bored because I didn't like it at all like it felt so wrong it felt so bad. 
But at the end of the day, it doesn't matter so I just quit and he said okay if you wanna stop do u wanna record me sing in India? I was like what? 

So I think my story is a little bit bad because I didn't really tell how I get involved with it but I think it went like this.  

Heh. I'm not going to say anything, but - you got yourself out of a sticky situation. good work ^^
Please help, thy won't let me go...
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Spamming.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)