ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

I've got a question

by Endgame - 10-10-2016 - 02:20 AM
I've done alot of googling and checking out well-known markets, but it seems like all of them are stupid as hell.

Does anyone know a market that's tjood?
[Image: 24NY3zi.jpg]
I love Mars
(10-10-2016 - 02:20 AM)ThaRealiZt Wrote: I've done alot of googling and checking out well-known markets, but it seems like all of them are stupid as hell.

A market for what common interest?
if you looking for something specific you need to mention it so we can give suggestions on where to buy from,
unless you have tons of bitcoins then go on dark web and buy whatever you want, from drugs, hacking anyone, guns, whores, resources, a new life, human parts (ie. heart, eyes, kidney etc) or even human dolls o.O
[WTS] Private Dehashed/Cracked Databases!
Remember to Like my posts!
:kappa:
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-11-2016 - 08:48 PM)Harry Potter Wrote: if you looking for something specific you need to mention it so we can give suggestions on where to buy from,
unless you have tons of bitcoins then go on dark web and buy whatever you want, from drugs, hacking anyone, guns, whores, resources, a new life, human parts (ie. heart, eyes, kidney etc) or even human dolls o.O

Thank you. What I was stating :p
(10-10-2016 - 02:23 AM)runescape Wrote:
(10-10-2016 - 02:20 AM)ThaRealiZt Wrote: I've done alot of googling and checking out well-known markets, but it seems like all of them are stupid as hell.

A market for what common interest?

Mostly just really cool and interesting things. As far as drugs, I'd like to browse those too. Just not the expensive ones.
Like, Agora Market before it closed. The drug prices were fair. Now all I see is like 1 or 2 grams of bud and it costs  a ton.
[Image: 24NY3zi.jpg]
I love Mars
(10-11-2016 - 08:48 PM)Harry Potter Wrote: if you looking for something specific you need to mention it so we can give suggestions on where to buy from,

I don't even know how to get on the deep web :noh:
(10-11-2016 - 11:55 PM)Axe Wrote:
(10-11-2016 - 08:48 PM)Harry Potter Wrote: if you looking for something specific you need to mention it so we can give suggestions on where to buy from,

I don't even know how to get on the deep web :noh:

You have to use TOR Browser, and use .onion links. At least that's how I get on it, just find a list of .onion links on the regular web first.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-11-2016 - 11:57 PM)Red Wrote: You have to use TOR Browser, and use .onion links. At least that's how I get on it, just find a list of .onion links on the regular web first.
Why can't I use .pickle links?? What the fuck?
(10-11-2016 - 11:59 PM)Axe Wrote:
(10-11-2016 - 11:57 PM)Red Wrote: You have to use TOR Browser, and use .onion links. At least that's how I get on it, just find a list of .onion links on the regular web first.
Why can't I use .pickle links?? What the fuck?

Because that wouldn't load. :yus:
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-11-2016 - 11:59 PM)Red Wrote: Because that wouldn't load. :yus:
Well excuse me for not knowing. :noh:

I want to try and browse the deep web one day.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)