ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

I've been finessing Microsoft for years....

by zXz - 03-16-2018 - 05:29 AM
Hey DemonForums.net community. I'm tryna hit 15 posts, so check this out. I've been finessing Microsft support for years. I do this with just about every service. All I do is ask for refunds. I know what you're thinking: "everybody does that, thats simple." But it goes a bit deeper than that. It's all about reasoning Angel . I always call for the same reason, and they believe it. Basically, I just tell them that I've got this little brother who thinks credit card money magically appears. He buys anything he wants and now I have to pay for it. The most common response is "Oh, I understand. Let me see what I can do."  A few minutes later you've got a refund for anything expensive. If it's cheap, say it's just about as trash as the price. Again, I need 15 posts because I dont feel like paying for emerald...
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Scammer
Most the time when i refund something from them and it goes to be a game, dlc ,or whatever they will tell you to put a pass-code on your account, but they give it to me after that either way though. Guess its just a deferment procedure.
I just tried this and uhh, yeah - I failed. After that, I called them up again and it actually worked. lol.
would this work for steam and other platforms? my broke ass cant afford these aaa games anymore and i can;t pirate them now cos denuvo
This work for a lot of online services
(04-11-2018 - 12:38 PM)098765d Wrote: This work for a lot of online services

For the most part yeah. I got Newegg with it.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Scammer
So does this work with Microsoft digital items? Like xbox game? If it does how are they not taking the game back from your account?
This should work with most companies

I'm going to try it with Microsoft later

I will reply with results
(03-16-2018 - 05:29 AM)zXz Wrote: Hey DemonForums.net community. I'm tryna hit 15 posts, so check this out. I've been finessing Microsft support for years. I do this with just about every service. All I do is ask for refunds. I know what you're thinking: "everybody does that, thats simple." But it goes a bit deeper than that. It's all about reasoning Angel . I always call for the same reason, and they believe it. Basically, I just tell them that I've got this little brother who thinks credit card money magically appears. He buys anything he wants and now I have to pay for it. The most common response is "Oh, I understand. Let me see what I can do."  A few minutes later you've got a refund for anything expensive. If it's cheap, say it's just about as trash as the price. Again, I need 15 posts because I dont feel like paying for emerald...

Fire Fire Fire
(03-16-2018 - 05:29 AM)zXz Wrote: Thanks for the insight

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)