ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

I sent all my btc to blockchain and got my phone taken away by mom

by zXz - 03-17-2018 - 12:04 AM
So I had just downloaded the blockchain app on my phone. I was so excited. The UI was so amazing. It was so fresh, so clean. So, I went to paxful on my pc and sent alll my bitcoin there. Now I could make easy payments for "certain things" Devil  Next thing you know, my mom storms in my room saying a whole bunch of stuff about grades and trash yada yada yada. So, I get my phone taken away. Now theres $200 worth of bitcoin just sitting there. It's not like it's gonna grow or anything, so now there's peoplpe hitting me eup with great deals and all and I cant buy from anyone. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Scammer
Probably a good thing since the market is taking a beating like a red headed step child right now. Wait until it pumps back to 10k+ to buy shit.
(03-18-2018 - 12:35 AM)gingerfaggot Wrote: Probably a good thing since the market is taking a beating like a red headed step child right now. Wait until it pumps back to 10k+ to buy shit.

(got my phone back) and I noticed. It was doing so good lol i hope this isnt gonna stay like this. Im sure it wont but could you imagine if it did
Ban reason: Scammer
(03-18-2018 - 12:35 AM)gingerfaggot Wrote: Probably a good thing since the market is taking a beating like a red headed step child right now. Wait until it pumps back to 10k+ to buy shit.

Hahaha wow can you teach me to talk like that? that metafor is greatt Finna
do u think using an emulator would work like bluestacks or something like that instead of waiting haha
I hope you've read the reviews, if I remember correctly it's easier to get apple pie from a tree than it is to withdraw money.
I would say youre fucked up.
123dfgkjdsfgjsldfgjsdklfgjlsdfgkjdsg
Ban reason: leech

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)